About these interfaces
- The search engine is provided by basex.
- Access to the parsed data is gained with alpinocorpus tools.
- XPath is the search language employed by basex and alpinocorpus tools. Conversion from trees and TGrep-lite expressions to XPath queries is performed by tgrep_to_xpath.
- Alpino XML is the underlying format used for encoding the parsed data.
- Trees are displayed following Jirka Kosek's page at http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2004/09/08/tree.html.
- The string search function relies on the keyaki_grep tool.
- Visualisation for the basic search string interface is provided by Brendan Gregg's flamegraph tool.